Monday, 20 April 2009

Ravensworth, Lazyness and Studying

First of I shall explain what has taken most of my time of late.
http://ravensworth.forumotion.net/
I have been working on a new website (forum acctually) to help writers and roleplayers with the creation and filling out of their chracters. The idea being that they can place them into different sinarios and roleplay them to find out how they would react etc. It's taken a bit of work to get up and running and will take even more work to keep it active. Currently I'm working on the acctual look of the place creating new banners and graphix for it.

The second thing taking most of my time? I wish I could say studying but in reality I've been rather lazy this past week and particularly this weekend. Meaning I now have to complete around 10 textbook pages a day for the next 14 days in order to get back on track. Going to be tough!

4 comments:

  1. I have a new semester starting May 15 and I had to buy 8 different books for two different history courses.

    Lots of reading, I'm afraid. I'm NOT looking forward to it.

    But you can do it! You can write/ravensworth/blog/study... you are amazing and can do it!

    You are making me tired though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking of adding a 'smart peoples school' section to ravensworht to encourage all us stay-at-home learners.


    Or maybe I just need someone to kick my ass into shape every so often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But I could do that through Ravensworth... so its a good idea! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have been splashed!

    www.thecreare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete