Wednesday, 29 July 2009

New Project, help required.

I don't want to say too much about it yet (track me down on AW or Facebook if you want more info) but I've started working on a new project which I hope will be rather interesting and last for a long time.
The basic story line is that a group of teens decide to go and track down the garden of Eden. It was a suggestion of Race's which I'm hoping to make into a rather fun project.

What I need help with is characters. If you'd like to suggest a character for me simple fill in the from below. I'm looking for everyone required to populate this story so feel free to get creative with it. Race suggested a crazy old aunt who talks to pigs and a close friend of mine suggested a fire and brimstone minister who declares that if they ever find Eden they'll be sent straight to hell.
I'm probably looking for 4 or 5 main characters but all suggestions will be fitted in somewhere.

What I require (you can be as descriptive or vague as you like):

Name:
Age:
Gender:
Looks:
Personality:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Fears:
Skills:
Relationship to other characters:
Life situation (school/work etc.):
Background:

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment