Thursday, 23 July 2009

Welcome!

Some of you will be here from my old blog and some will be new. Welcome who ever you are. This blog will hopefully chart my trials and successes and creating something the wonderful public would like to read plus my attempts at gaining a diploma in literature and creative writing.

There's a posting schedule up on the right so you know what is happening when. I'm letting you know now that if I miss a day I'm not going to bother throwing the rest of my schedule off to catch up, I'll apologise and give you an extra big post the next week.

I hope you enjoy reading about this adventure as much as I enjoy it.

Incase your wondering why this welcome is coming after a lot of posts, I've transffered the posts from my old blog across and got rid of the non-writing ones.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea. A whole site for F's Writing. Splendid!

    ReplyDelete