Monday, 5 October 2009

Monthly Challenge - October

To those of you who have not seen one of these before (possibly because I didn't do one last month) what happens is simple. On the first Monday of the month, I post a short writing challenge and for all subsequent Monday's that month I post my responses to it. You are welcome to join in, Race occasionally does and posts her response on her blog. You may decide to post yours as a reply or not post it at all. It is entirely your choice. So, without further rambling let us look at this month's challenge.

I don't know about where you live, but here in Scotland, it is officially Autumn. There are leaves falling and everything. Autumn always makes me reflective, more so than winter does (probably because there is usually so much going on in winter) and so I decided that this month's challenge will also be reflective. Your challenge is to write a short piece (as short as a paragraph, as long as a page) about an autumnal memory. It can be anything you like as long as it is a memory which links to autumn.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment