Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Playlist

There is a whole lot of effort involved in creating my 'not-a-teaser' posts, effort I just don't feel like putting in right now due to studying needing done and a sore head. So instead we have a new dohicky. If you look to the side (and scroll down a bit) you see a playlist!

When working on THaN I have a tracklist on YouTube of about 25 songs which mean something to the story. Today I transferred 11 into a playlist (it would have been 10 but I gave you one extra) so you can hear them, some of them are there because they are relevant to the whole plot some of them only mean something at certain important points, some of them are just there because I like them. I'll leave it up to you to decide which is which.

More, almost proper, not-a-teasers should be happening next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment