Tuesday, 10 November 2009

An actual 'not a teaser' teaser

Part 3 of our 'not a teaser run', this time we're looking at past influences, this one was rather difficult to write. To be honest it would have taken just as long had I been writing about myself never mind M6.



1. What do you consider the most important event of your life so far?
I would have to say that being dragged away from my parents and sold into slavery has been traumatic but probably important

2. Who has had the most influence on you?
My Mam, she taught me everything.

3. What do you consider your greatest achievement?
5 years ago I would have said my greatest achievement was being top of my class. Now I think it is surviving my Raven training.

4. What is your greatest regret?
That I did not do as my Father told me. That I strayed away from him and Mam to play by myself and was then caught by the man who sold me as a slave.

5. What is the most evil thing you have ever done?
I once told my friend Jekka that to be part of our group you had to swim the Able river. He nearly drowned and we still didn't let him play with us until the next summer.

6. Do you have a criminal record of any kind?
No, I do not.

7. When was the last time you were the most frightened?
I spoke out of turn to an Officer ans was sent to Officer Kendrick's room for punishment, I did not expect to be able to walk out of there and was lucky to only have my arm broken.

8. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be, and why?
I would not have wandered off on my own that day we were in Port Ambrose. Then I would not be a slave.

9. What is your best memory?
Learning my letters with Mam, I got to sit on Fathers lap. Father did not often spend time with me so it was a nice treat.

10. What is your worst memory?
Being bound in rotten rope and dragged through the gates to the slave market, knowing I would be sold, knowing I would likely never see my parents and friends again.

No comments:

Post a Comment