Tuesday, 29 December 2009

End of the year

Ugh, so much I wanted to do this year and just failed at. Hoping to get into a proper routine next year though so that I'm more productive.

As for my writing at the moment; I really want to be working on THaN but have so much course work to do that it's just not possible. I was hoping to get ahead with the course work over Christmas so I could spend this week writing but it just didn't happen.

I did write a 1500word horror (ish) piece that I would appreciate someone else reading over for me. It was originally planned as my final piece for the fiction course but I'm really not sure of it and could do with someone else's feedback.

Right, I'm off to get some more studying to do, I want to finish my essay plan today so I can work on the first draft tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm. Well I've been submitting a 1300 as a short so I'd go with that. Most short story submission ask for 1000-7500. 1500 is more than 1000!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, that makes sense. Though I'm not sure I'd submit this as a short. At least not as short as it is.

    ReplyDelete