Friday, 9 July 2010

The secret revealed.

Okay so it's Friday, just... got another hour or so over here before it becomes Saturday, and I promised to reveal my special change.

The biggest changed this blog is under going now that I have me new project is this. Go on, follow the link, I'll wait.... you done... watched them both... know what's going on? What do you mean 'no'?

So I've decided to keep a video diary of my writing process as I go through from the conception of the idea to planning to first draft writing...etc, etc. You can follow on here for extra bit and book reviews and things as well of course but there will be weekly videos over there. Probably a new one every Friday until I get into it and can do more.

There you have it, that an exciting enough change? No? Tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment