Saturday, 28 August 2010

Not as exciting.

To be honest, when I said I might have something different for you on Friday I'm sure I had some kind of plan. Not so much now (especially given today is Saturday), I just can't remember what I was thinking way back on Monday.

As it turned out I couldn't post yesterday anyway, I got an email on Thursday asking if I could reschedule my wedding dress fitting for yesterday. I used it as a dry run to check hair, make-up, shoes and underwear too which took me most of the day, especially trying to get comfy in a corset and heels. And when I got back home I was really tired and not focusing properly enough to write anything coherent, so no post for you.

Instead, here is a list of the books I took out of the library on Tuesday:

How I Live Now by Meg Rosoff
Pretty Bad Things (get over it, nobody dies) by C. J. Skuse
The Book of Dead Days by Marcus Sedgwick
I Capture the Castle by Dodie Smith
Ink Exchange by Melissa Marr
The Bloodline Cipher by Stephen Cole
The Pirate's Daughter by Margaret Cezair-Thompson

To confuse you even more than a supposed special Friday post being a boring Saturday post, I found all these books by only visiting 2 separate shelves in my libraries YA section. I think someone needs to teach them how to organise books.


Monday will be book reviews, Wednesday I'll be explaining my plan for the next 3 months and if I think of anything else exciting I will write it down and post about it on Friday for you,

1 comment:

  1. have a good time reading! I've read 2 of those and enjoyed both. Looking forward to hearing your 3 month plan. :)

    ReplyDelete