Wednesday, 1 September 2010

The 3 Month Plan.

There are 59 days until I get married, 61 until the start of NaNoWriMo so I have a lot of planning and organising and stuff to do.

Book wise (cause I wont bore you with wedding plans) I hope to get the following done:

Boy character plans
Girl character plans
Supporting character plans
Location descriptions (and possibly maps)
Town description (and map, maybe)
Visuals for characters and possibly locations
Scene plans
Character interaction time-line

Yup, I'm not making it easy on myself. The idea for the next two months is to work on getting all that done, while continuing to blog and vlog as normal, and then use NaNo to write as much of the first draft as I can. I'm not making promises about how much I get done, we'll just have to wait and see.

As for this blog we're going to stick to the current structure of Mondays being book reviews, Wednesdays being related to the videos and possibly add in some Friday videos though I'm not sure what they'll be about yet. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

What I'll do this Friday is go over how far I've got with planning and where I'll be going from there. Until then, if you watch the video (here) you learn my plans for the Wednesday posts and videos.

1 comment:

  1. What do you hope to do for Nanowrimo? I still can't decide if I'm going to do it or not!

    ReplyDelete