Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Quick update

So just in case you haven't been following. Lack of sleep and high stress levels mean I haven't been very well lately, hence the lack of anything from me. There is a book review coming on Monday but a the moment it's just the one because I haven't read anything in a week.

My new stationary has helped me be a bit more organised and so far I have managed to finish all the boy character sheets and I'm about 3 quarters of the way through the girls. I've also looked out suitable visuals for them all, or at least the main visual I'll use for them on. I'll do a post on that next week and maybe even show you some.

Sorry this is so short, if you want to hear me talk some more nonsense, today's video is here.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you're getting organized and sorry for the lack of sleep. I know all too well that not getting enough rest can really wear you down to the point of sickness. Hope you are catching up on your sleep and feeling back to yourself soon :-) Look forward to your review on Monday and if you are not feeling up to it even then, DON'T STRESS IT. :-) Do it when you can. I have you on my blog list so I can see when you post something new.

    ReplyDelete