Monday, 4 October 2010

ARGH! The busyness, it eats time.

As an indication of how busy I have been lately I managed to post this video on Friday but am only now managing to do a blog post. Even now I'm jumping back and forth between writing emails and typing this.

It's 26 days tot he wedding and there seems to be an endless to-do list of emails that need sent, gifts that need bought or thanked, arrangements to be made and things to be paid. It is eating my time! Hopefully a lot of the big bits still left will be done by the end of this week. Actually they kind of have to be because next weekend I have a friend's wedding followed by the adventure of moving house and then on to doing all the bits I currently don't have space for.

In book news, I've finished all the main characters, only got 1 more visual for them to do and only got a few bits to add to a couple of the supporting cast sheets and their done. It's not where I hoped to be but we're getting there. This week I'm just working on the events and should have most of that done by Friday.... hopefully.

I know it seems like all I do lately is tell you how little I've done, things will improve, I promise. But my wedding is a bit more important to me than the book or keeping you informed about it. When I'm happily married and have a bit more stress-free time things will pick up.

1 comment:

  1. I kind of feel like I'm in the same boat, but I don't have the excuse of planning a wedding!! Good luck in the final countdown. :)

    ReplyDelete