Monday, 22 November 2010

It died.

So, about a day or so after my last post, my tablet died. It has a hard drive issue and I'm waiting on a replacement coming so we can fix it.
I started using my old old laptop after that but it lasted about 2 days then died as well. It'll start up but it's slooow going to get it to do anything after that.
I'm now on J's old laptop which is being a bit tempramental its self. I'm not very happy with the state of technolgoy at the moment. My mother is currently using my desktop pc because her's is broken and she's waiting on getting my dad's old laptop up from my brother.

If you followed all that, give yourself a cookie. It basically boils down too: My tablet is broken, I have no desktop jsut now, J's laptop sucks. So theres been no blog post and very little writing going on around here.

Normal schedule of blogging should resume within the next few weeks as will videos once I get my desktop back.

1 comment:

  1. Awww, man. How sucky Fiona!!! Hope it all gets resolved quickly. You must be going nuts. Well, at least we still have paper and pens :-)

    ReplyDelete