So, new year, new pile of books to review, new writing group to go to, new resolutions.
Let's start with the resolutions... but let's call them 'aims' instead.
1) I aim to post a blog every Mon/Wed/Fri (doing well on that so far).
2) I aim to comment on 3 blogs per day (I realise I may need to increase my blog reading to do this).
3) I aim to tweet at least 3 times a day (I should probably add 'and make them sensible' to this... but I wont).
4) I aim to post at least twice a day on Absolute Write
5) I aim to read and review 1 book per week.
6) I aim to post 1 video per week
7) I aim to have The List query ready by the end of the year.
8) I aim to get a paying job.
9) I aim to pass my University course this time around.
10) I aim to exercise 3 times a week
There, that should do it. Mainly I want to gain more writerly friends, which is why I've also joined a local writing group that started as an off-shoot from NaNoWriMo.
Tomorrow I'll post a bit about my new study and possibly a video tour of my house and on Friday I'll let you all know where things stand with The List and what's happening there. I'll also tell you a bit about a competition I'll be running soon.