Monday, 31 January 2011

Vanishing act.

I know, I vanished, again. You're probably getting fed up of that by now.
You may have noticed me mention that I had been ill since New Year? Well it kind of all came to a head last weekend. I've spent most of the last two weeks in bed or curled up on the sofa under the spare quilt. And given that my Uni course starts in 5 days, my priority is to be ready for that rather than getting back into my blogging/tweeting/vloging/AWing swing.

Wednesday I'll try to give you a video and a sensible blog post, Friday I'll post an extract from The List and Monday I'll be reviewing a book my wonderful husband bought me for Christmas called Zombies vs Unicorns. Keep an eye on the Twitter if you want to know how things are going, I'll try and keep it a bit more up to date.

Thank you for sticking around (if you have) and I apologise once again for my wonderful vanishing act.

No comments:

Post a Comment